"Is there a doctor in the house?
--Wile E. Coyote
|Wile E. Coyote|
Wile E. Coyote
|Birthday||September 16, 1949|
|Occupation||chasing the Road Runner|
|Interests|| buying stuff from the Acme Corporation|
eating Road Runners
|First Appearance||Fast and Furry-ous (September 16, 1949)|
|Voiced by|| silent until 1952, then:|
Mel Blanc (1952-1961)
Joe Alaskey (1990-1992)
Dee Bradley Baker (2003-2005)
Maurice LaMarche (2008)
Daran Norris (2011-present)
Bill Farmer (Bugs Bunny's House of Toons)
Wile E. Coyote (born September 16, 1949) is a predator who chases Road Runner. He buys stuff from the Acme Corporation to try to catch the Road Runner, but he always fails at it. The Coyote also has tried to catch Bugs in five shorts, and in four of them, he talks in a bristish accent.
Wile E. Coyote made a cameo in this Bugs Bunny cartoon. He had to turn off his cell phone that leads to products from the ACME Corporation and Exploding Jack-in-the-Boxes.
Wile E. Coyote is one of the main characters in House of Toons. He is the computer tech of the clubhouse and often works the movie projector. He is often shown chasing the Road Runner in most episodes. He is also able to talk in most of his main appearances in the series.
Laws and rulesEdit
According to Chuck Jones, there are rules to the shorts:
- No outside force can harm the Coyote—only his own ineptitude or the failure of Acme products. Trains and trucks were the exception from time to time.
- The Coyote could stop anytime—IF he were not a fanatic.
- No dialogue ever, except "beep, beep" and yowling in pain.
- All action must be confined to the natural environment of the two characters—the southwest American desert.
- All tools, weapons, or mechanical conveniences must be obtained from the Acme Corporation.
- Whenever possible, make gravity the Coyote's greatest enemy.
- The Coyote is always more humiliated than harmed by his failures.
- The Coyote is not allowed to catch the Road Runner (even in our fanons).