|Season 4, Episode 10a|
The Warners' designs are being upgraded for a new movie (filmed in full, three-strip Technicolor) from the Fleichman studio in 1941 entitled, Mr. Barker Goes to Town.
- Yakko, Wakko and Dot Warner (voiced by Rob Paulsen, Jess Harnell and Tress MacNeille, respectively)
- Bugs Bunny (cameo, voiced by Jeff Bergman)
- Daffy Duck (cameo, voiced by Jeff Bergman)
- Porky Pig (cameo, voiced by Bob Bergen)
- The Narrator (voiced by Frank Welker)
- Ruffity Barker (voiced by TBA)
- Writers: Gordon Bressack, Thad Komorowski and Charles M. Howell IV
- Storyboard Artists: Rich Arons, Travis Cowsill and Vincent Waller
- Directors: Thad Komorowski, Charles Visser
- Mr. Barker Goes to Town is a parody of the 1941 Paramount/Fleischer film, Mr. Bug Goes to Town.
- At the beginning of the segment, famous celebrities at the time, as well as Bugs, Daffy and Porky, are seen entering the Warner Bros. Studio Lot, which is inspired by the first scene of De-Zanitized.
- Part of the episode is written and directed by long-time journalist, reporter, restoration artist, and animation historian, Thad Komorowski.
- This is the fifth segment featuring the Warners in a faux-old short. The first being Carnival Chaos, the second being Big Bat of the Mountain, the third being Colorizing the Warners and the fourth being Googi Goop in Snow White.