Wakko and Dr. Scratchansniff and heading for a meeting with Mr. Plotz - Wakko having eaten the CEO’s conference table - when the elevator they’re in suddenly stops moving. Scratchy uses the intercom to call maintenance and finds himself talking to Goyt Ferman and his assistant Big Ed, who promise to get the elevator working as soon as they can. Unfortunately, nothing ever happens, leaving Wakko and Scratchansniff stuck in the elevator for most of the day. They pass the time as best they can. After spending several hours singing a variety of songs, Wakko tells an incredibly bizarre knock knock joke. Going stir crazy (not to mention completely nauseous), Scratchansniff calls the maintenance department again, only for Goyt to express surprise that they’re still in there, having had the indication that they had gotten out somehow. Scratchy begs Wakko to use his gag bag to do something “silly and weird” to free them, but Wakko hasn’t brought it with him. The maintenance men finally begin trying to fix the elevator, first by raising and dropping it several times and then by having Big Ed jump on it over and over. The elevator finally reaches the ground floor, where the doors are opened with the jaws of life. Goyt and Ed then proceed to enter the elevator, knock the jaws of life aside and cause the doors to slam shut, trapping all four of them inside for the night.
- Wakko Warner (voiced by Jess Harnell)
- Dr. Otto Scratchansniff (voiced by Rob Paulsen)
- Thaddeus Plotz (mentioned)
- "Wanna tell jokes?" - Wakko Warner.
- "No! No jokes!" - Dr. Otto Scratchansniff.
- "It's really funny" - Wakko Warner.
- "Oh, alright. But just one joke" - Dr. Otto Scratchansniff.
- "Knock knock!" - Wakko Warner.
- "Who's there?" - Dr. Otto Scratchansniff.
- "Max!" - Wakko Warner.
- "Max who?" - Dr. Otto Scratchansniff.
- "Max wants to come in and go crazy!" - Wakko Warner.
- "OK. Now that joke wasn't really funny. It didn't even make sense" - Dr. Otto Scratchansniff.
- "It does if you know Max" - Wakko Warner.
- "But I don't even know Max!" - Dr. Otto Scratchansniff.
- "If you did, you'd be laughing" - Wakko Warner.
- This segment serves as a remake of the Animaniacs homonymous segment.
- Yakko Warner and Dot Warner are absent of this segment for unknown reasons.