|Unplugged Leghorn and Dawg|
|Season 1, Episode 24b|
|Date Aired:||December 7, 2016|
"A Sense of Snow"
Foghorn and Barnyard are constantly teased during the segment by an off-screen animator.
- Foghorn Leghorn (voiced by Jeff Bennett)
- Barnyard Dawg (voiced by Maurice LaMarche)
- The Animator (voiced by Frank Welker)
- Baby Bugs Bunny (voiced by Jeff Bergman)
- Bunny and Claude (voiced by Kath Soucie and Maurice LaMarche, respectively)
- Charlie Brown (voiced by Noah Schnapp)
- Lucy van Pelt (voiced by Hadley Belle Miller, guest star)
- "And you, I say, you are gonna hold down that, I say, football until Charlie Brown kicks it" - Foghorn Leghorn.
- "You got that?!" - Barnyard Dawg.
- "I want to know, who is, I say, the responsable for this?" - Foghorn Leghorn.
- "(to the camera) Ain't I a stinker?" - The Animator.
- This segment serves as a remake of Duck Amuck.
- The situations which Foghorn and Barnyard were put by the Animator are:
- The classic gag which Foghorn spanks Barnyard with a paddle, which was interrumped by a pencil changing the setting and putting them with clothes.
- They, as police officers, chase Bunny and Claude.
- They are put in a Peanuts-like stage, where Lucy van Pelt try to trick Charlie Brown into kicking a football. However, Foghorn and Barnyard attack her, with Barnyard saying "I always hated that girl", making Charlie Brown to kick the football, much to Lucy's dismay (inspired by a cutaway from Family Guy's episode Brian's Got a Brand New Bag).
- Noah Schnapp and Hadley Belle Miller reprise their roles from The Peanuts Movie.
- They, with Elmer Fudd-like clothes, are in a forest, with both being tormented by a baby version of Bugs Bunny (inspired by the flashback sequence from The Old Grey Hare).
- Final situation, TBA
- The Animator is a caricature of Robert McKimson, the creator of both characters.