This is a transcript for The New Looney Tunes Show episode "Finders Eaters" from the minisseries "Toon Marooned".
Fades in. Bugs, Daffy and Chef Foghorn are reunited with the contestants.
- Bugs: Today's immunity question involves catching and eating your own food (Chef Foghorn shows them a rat).
Buster, Babs and Porky are anxious to vomit.
- Buster and Babs: Gross.
Elmer and Pepé got pale.
- Pepé: No way I'm gonna eat zat.
- Elmer: I agwee.
- The Brain: That's disgusting.
- Wakko: Hmmm, it seems delicious.
- Daffy: Capture the rat, bring him back and eat him between two pieces of bread.
Cuts to the contestants on the start line ready to start.
- Bugs: (holding a checkered flag) Ready?
- Monty: (to the camera) This show is going down real fast.
- Bugs: Go! (the contestants start the challenge)
Monty's Secret Alliance is trying to find the rat with Sylvester throwing a rock, accidentally hiting Monty. Sylvia finds the rat's house and pretends to be it to eat him. Then, the rat shows, being chased by Tweety with a butterfly net, destroying her tail.
- Sylvia: (screaming) Yikes! (almost cries)
Cuts to Penelope, who built a fake saloon to catch the rat. Then, she puts Acme Knock-Out Pills on the rat's drink.
- Penelope: I almost feel sorry for that stupid rat.
She puts a fake moustache and the rat comes in. Then the energy fails on the "Open" sign.
- Penelope: (disguising her voice) Mmmm, must be a short in the system.
She tries to resolve the problem when the rat exchanges the drinks, coming back shortly.
- Penelope: There it is. (grabs the drink) Cheers!
Both drink and Penelope ends up to pass out due to her drinking the drugged drink. Cuts to Wakko, who made a puppet female rat to catch him.
- Wakko: Yoo-hoo! I mean, (disguises his voice) yoo-hoo!
The rat falls in love with the puppet and Wakko catches him.
- Wakko: Gotcha!
Cuts to the finish line, where Bugs and Daffy are and where Wakko is ready to eat his sandwich.
- Bugs: Congratulations, Wakko. You're the winner.
The rat escapes from the sandwich. The Brain comes in eating a sandwich.
- Bugs: Ehh, what you're doing, doc?
- The Brain: Eating a sandwich.
- Daffy: Well, he's a rat and he's eating a two slices of bread. Is that legal?
Referee Dawg comes in with his Rules Book.
- Dawg: (opening the book) Here it is.
- Bugs: (reading it) Well, there's no irregularity. Brain is today's winner.
- The Brain: But I'm only eating a sandwich.
- Bugs: Yes, but it's on the rules.
Cuts to the contestants reunited at night.
- Daffy: (taking out the last paper) How funny, a three-way tie between Porky, Pepé and Penelope.
- Porky, Pepé and Penelope: What?
- Bugs: That's the way it goes, folks.
- Pepé: Zat's completely ridiculous.
- Porky: I agree with him. Th-th-th-that's propost-pr-pr-propos-pr-pr... Eh, see ya around.
- Penelope: At least, I tried.
- Bugs: The toons have spoken.
- Monty: Another loser out the door. And good riddance to that rat too.
The rat hits him with a coconut, making him to pass out. Zoom out to the logo, with Porky coming from it.
- Porky: Th-th-th-that's all, folks.
Iris out and the segment ends.