|Season 2, Episode 2b|
|Date Aired:||June 14, 2017|
"The Warners and Mr. Jones"
Sylvester and Sylvia are forced to help Bunny and Claude to enter in a museum. However, when the cat couple discovers that the rabbit couple are burglars, they must stop them to steal any precious object.
- Sylvester (voiced by Jeff Bergman)
- Sylvia (voiced by Tara Strong)
- Bunny and Claude (voiced by Kath Soucie and Maurice LaMarche, respectively)
- Tweety (cameo in the ending, voiced by Jeff Bergman)
- Writers: Spike Brandt and Tony Cervone
- Storyboard Artists: Sean Szeles, Kat Morris and Paul Scarlata
- Directors: J.G. Quintel
- "Sufferin' succotash, Sylvia. We've been fooled by that two rabbits" - Sylvester.
- "Oh, I don't want to imagine what happens later! (she imagines two "Wanted" posters wth her and Sylvester) Let's go, I don't want to be a criminal" - Sylvia.
- "Hey, hey, what you're doing?" - Bunny.
- "Put your masks and hats, pussycats" - Claude.
- "Okay, okay (they put the masks, Sylvester puts a fedora, while Sylvia puts a beret)" - Sylvester and Sylvia.
- The segment takes similarities to the The Pink Panther cartoon Pink in the Clink.
- Coincidentally, both Sylvester, Sylvia and the Pink Panther were created by Friz Freleng.
- This is the first J.G. Quintel-directed Looney Tunes segment and his first directed segment in the series.
- This was one of the segments to be animated at Wang Film Productions in Taiwan.