|The Tortoise and the Hares|
|Season 1, Episode 20c|
|Date Aired:||November 9, 2016|
"The Rise of Catgons"
"Elmer Fudd: Private Eye"
After reading The Tortoise and the Hare in a storybook, Lola believes that a turtle can't win a race, so she makes a race with Cecil Turle. For being sure, Bugs decides to help Lola.
- Bugs Bunny (voiced by Jeff Bergman)
- Lola Bunny (voiced by Kath Soucie)
- Cecil Turtle (voiced by Jim Cummings)
- Rabbit Thugs (voiced by TBA, TBA and TBA, respectively)
- Police Officer (voiced by Jeff Bergman)
- "(after spotting Lola driving her turtle shell-like car) Uh, duh, duh. Hey you guys, here comes the toitle!" - Rabbit Thug #1.
- "...and how about my ten bucks?" - Cecil Turtle.
- "Not so fast, Turtle! You're under arrest!" - Police Officer.
- "Arrested? Me? Why?" - Cecil Turtle.
- "Ain't we stinkers?" - Bugs Bunny and Lola Bunny.
- This segment serves as a remake of both Tortoise Beats Hare and Tortoise Wins by a Hare.
- However, this one has a different ending, with Cecil being arrested due to cheating the race, after being discovered by a security cam.
- This is the fourth time that Bugs Bunny won aganist Cecil Turtle. The first and second were The Looney Tunes Show episodes Costumer Service and The Shell Game, and the third was Looney Tunes: Rabbits Run.
- The segment was also released as a theatrical short in most releases of Sonic the Hedgehog.
- On its theatrical airing, the standard Looney Tunes opening and closing titles (with the Merrie Melodies fanfare) are used.