|The Road and the Furious|
|Season 1, Episode 3b|
|Date Aired:||June 29, 2016|
"Hubie and Bertie vs. Bunny and Claude"
Once again, Wile E. Coyote is trying to chase the Road Runner unsuccessfully.
- Wile E. Coyote: Canideus idioticus
- Road Runner: Birdius fasteratis
- "Hey, bird, could you help me with that? (the Road Runner says "Beep beep!" and runs away) No, wait! HELP! Uh oh! (grunts) Ow!" - Wile E. Coyote
- "I hope find a GOOD product, unlike the other times. Hmm, let's see..." - Wile E. Coyote
- The segment's title is a pun on The Fast and the Furious franchise.
- Coincidentally, the duo's first short was named Fast and Furry-ous
- Unlike the original shorts, Wile E. Coyote speaks all the episode.
- Like Looney Tunes: Back in Action, The Whizzard of OW! and some of the The Road Runner and Wile E. Coyote CGI skits on The Looney Tunes Show, Wile E. uses a notebook and a cell phone to buy ACME products.
- This segment marks the first appearance of the Road Runner in the show.