When Bunny and Claude stole a rare gem from the museum, Buster and Babs, with the help of Furrball, Sweetie and Arnold, have to resolve the case.
- Buster Bunny (voiced by Charlie Adler)
- Babs Bunny (voiced by Tress MacNeille)
- Furrball (voiced by Frank Welker)
- Sweetie (voiced by Candi Milo)
- Arnold the Pitbull (voiced by Rob Paulsen)
- Fifi La Fume (voiced by Kath Soucie)
- Plucky Duck (voiced by Jeff Bergman)
- Hamton J. Pig (voiced by Billy West)
- Bunny and Claude (as the culprits, voiced by Kath Soucie and Maurice LaMarche, respectively)
- Bugs Bunny (voiced by Jeff Bergman)
- Daffy Duck (voiced by Jeff Bergman)
- Lola Bunny (voiced by Kath Soucie)
- Sylvester (cameo, voiced by Jeff Bergman)
- Tweety (cameo, voiced by Jeff Bergman)
- Granny (cameo, voiced by June Foray)
- The Narrator (voiced by Rob Paulsen)
- "(picks up the phone) Buster and Babs Bunny, no relation. (garbled speaks on phone) A rare gem was stolen from the Acme Acres Museum? (garbled speaks on phone) Carrot robbers Bunny and Claude are the prime suspects? (garbled speaks on phone) Don't worry, me and my partner will resolve it (he hangs up)" - Buster Bunny.
- "(in a sign) I think that we're getting more similar to our mentors" - Furrball.
- "Why do you think that?" - Sweetie.
- "(hits Sylvester with a mallet) Bad ol' puddy tat" - Tweety.
- "Now I understand it" - Sweetie.
- "Alright! Let's do this thing!" - Arnold the Pitbull.
- "(as he captured Claude by the neck) I've got you now, you weakling thief!" - Arnold the Pitbull.
- "(after rescuing them) Professor Bugs, Professor Lola, we're worried with you two" - Babs Bunny.
- "What about me? I was also in danger" - Daffy Duck.
- "(sarcastically) We're worried with you too" - Buster Bunny.
- Both the episode and the intro sequence are a homage to The Sylvester and Tweety Mysteries, with Buster and Babs in Granny's role, Furrball in Sylvester's role, Sweetie in Tweety's role and Arnold in Hector's role.