- Slappy Squirrel (voiced by Sherri Stoner)
- Skippy Squirrel (voiced by Noah Schnapp)
- Walter Wolf (voiced by Jess Harnell)
- Elmer Fudd (voiced by Billy West)
To see a transcript of this episode, click here.
- Storyboard Artists:
- "(when he puts a table saying "Squirrel" on a "Wolf Season Open" sign) I'm a wolf bent on self-preservationum" - Walter Wolf.
- "(mockingly) Oh, no. Aunt Slappy! Not the Rabbit Season, Duck Season gag... again!" - Skippy Squirrel.
- "Skippy. What are you tryin' to do?" - Slappy Squirrel.
- "I'm saying what's right here on the script. It takes a little while to memorize these lines and I'll have to recite this when my cue comes" - Skippy Squirrel.
- "You can't be really memorizing these lines so quickly. By the way, should ya be put through such agony?" - Slappy Squirrel.
- "(shocked) Whaaaaaaaaat?" - Skippy Squirrel.
- "Really? Come on, Walter! I am gettin' too old for this gag here!" - Slappy Squirrel.
- "Oh, Mw. Game Wawden, I hope you can hewp me. A wowf towd me it is Squiwwel Season, but two squiwwels towd me it is Wowf Season. Can you teww me what season it weawy is?" - Elmer Fudd.
- "Why certainly, my boy. It's baseball season! (Elmer laughs dementedly; then Slappy throws the baseball) Here, boy! Here, boy! Go get it! Go get it! (Elmer runs after the baseball, shooting it repeatedly)" - Slappy Squirrel.
- "Just between the three of us, what season is it, really?" - Slappy Squirrel.
- "Ha, ha, ha! Don't be so naive, Slappy. Why, everybody knows it's really wolf hunting season. (hunters suddenly materialize and shoot him) I hate that squirrel!" - Walter Wolf.
- "Now that's comedy! (iris closes and the segment ends)" - Slappy Squirrel.