Skunk Boy is the second segment of episode one in The Looney Tunes Peanuts Show. It aired on Cartoon Network in March 21, 2016, and on Boomerang in April 10, 2016.
While on a stroll around the neighborhood, both Charlie and Sally Brown accidentally dump some black paint onto themselves, making them look like skunks. Pepe Le Pew sees Charlie Brown and Sally and tries to fall in love with Sally, and befriend Charlie Brown, so the two kids are forced to use methods to remove the paint from them as long as they hide from the skunk, even if it means using ACME products.
- Charlie Brown (lead role)
- Sally Brown (lead role)
- Pepe Le Pew (lead role)
- Snoopy (minor role)
- Woodstock (cameo)
- Lucy van Pelt (cameo)
- This episode is similar to the Tiny Toon Adventures episode Love Stinks, which has Calamity Coyote face a similar problem with tar while being chased by Fifi La Fume.
- Unusually for a Looney Tunes/Peanuts episode, this features Pepe Le Pew as the only LT character to appear.
- In a scene where Sally is being embraced very tightly by Pepe, she pulls out a sign saying "I want my mommy!", a reference to Wile E. Coyote, who appears in the show.
- Near the end of the episode, where the now-tarled Lucy (who's now dumps the black paint, after both Charlie and Sally Brown free themselves from the paint) notices Pepe coming towards her, she wildly reacts with her head morphing into two giant, bulging eyeballs.