The world is again under attack by Mojo Jojo, but with the Powerpuff Girls being stuck, Professor Utonium activates the Plan B and transform the Warners into superheroes in order to defeat him.
- Yakko, Wakko and Dot Warner (voiced by Rob Paulsen, Jess Harnell and Tress MacNeille, respectively)
- Mojo Jojo (voiced by Roger L. Jackson, guest star)
- Professor Utonium (voiced by Tom Kane, guest star)
- Blossom (voiced by Cathy Cavadini, guest star)
- Bubbles (voiced by Tara Strong and by Kath Soucie in one line)
- Buttercup (voiced by E.G. Daily, guest star)
- The Narrator (voiced by Tom Kenny, guest star)
To see a transcript of this segment, click here.
- Writers: Lauren Faust, Spike Brandt, Tony Cervone and Sherri Stoner
- Storyboard Artists: Michael Kim, Alan Gibson, Brian Mitchell, Stephen DeStephano, Craig McCracken and Dave Krocker
- Director: Tom Ruegger and Craig McCracken
- "The city of Townsville... (the sound of a weapon firing is heard and a crash shakes the camera. Turn quickly down to the street, a car parked at the curb is blasted by a beam from o.c., and Mojo Jojo leaps into view, carrying an oversized laser cannon and laughing madly) is under attack by Mojo Jojo!" - The Narrator.
- "Oh no, the girls can't get out of there. Now I must find a solution. (starts thinking) Think, Utonium, think. (he gets an idea) I got one" - Professor Utonium.
- "Hey. Did everything turn into Art Deco?" - Dot Warner.
- "Curse you, you screwballs! I’ll be back, but next time I will not be defeated! (The doors of a paddy wagon are swung shut on him and he grabs the bars as he continues his rant) It is you who will be defeated, and when you’re defeated, it is you who will have lost! (The wagon drives off)" - Mojo Jojo.
- "(with a different voice) I don't know what happened. And why I'm sounding different than usual?" - Bubbles.
- "And so, once again, the day is saved, thanks to... the Powerpuff Girls. And of course, also thanks to the Warner Siblings (a caption saying "The End" appears and the segment ends)" - The Narrator.
- While the design of The Powerpuff Girls characters is based in the 2016 revival designs, the voice cast is the same of the original series, with the opening and the closing being also based on the ones of the original series.
- In some moments of the segment, the 2016 revival is indirectly mocked by the characters, with Bubbles' sentence about the voice changes being said by Kath Soucie instead of Tara Strong for comic reasons.
- This is the second segment to be animated at Varga Studio, Ltd. in Hungary.
- Unlike other segments, The Powerpuff Girls music scores by James L. Venable is used in this segment instead.