|Looney Tunes and Hanna-Barbera All-Stars' Funtastic Adventure|
October 31st, 2016
After knowing that Warner Bros. isn't giving attention to him compared with other Hanna-Barbera stars, Dick Dastardly, helped by his sidekicks Klunk, Zilly and Muttley, decides to kidnap Elroy and Judy Jetson, as well as Chip and Roxy Flintstone. However, Dastardly accidentally forms an intertemporal hole that teleports the Flintstones, the Rubbles and the Jetsons to the present day.
As a result, the three families have join forces with the present-day Hanna-Barbera characters, as well with the Looney Tunes in order to defeat Dastardly and to Pebbles, Bamm-Bamm, George and Jane recover their children.
- Jeff Bergman as Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Sylvester, Tweety, Yogi Bear, Fred Flintstone, George Jetson, Huckleberry Hound, Snagglepuss, Quick Draw McGraw/El Kabong, Wally Gator, Touché Turtle, Dum Dum, Professor Pat Pending, Mr. Spacely, Ghosts and Police Chief
- Bob Bergen as Porky Pig, Speedy Gonzales and Marvin the Martian
- Billy West as Bamm-Bamm Rubble, Elmer Fudd and Pixie
- Frank Welker as Scooby-Doo, Fred Jones, Barney Rubble, Dino, Astro, Muttley, So-So and Robot
- Chris Edgerly as Augie Doggie, Benny the Ball and Peter Potamus
- Tom Kenny as Boo-Boo Bear, Top Cat, Zilly and Dixie
- Matthew Lillard as Shaggy Rogers
- Trevor Devall as Elroy Jetson
- Jeff Bennett as Foghorn Leghorn and Peter Perfect
- Rob Paulsen as Baba Looey, Snooper and Blabber
- Jess Harnell as Secret Squirrel and Mr. Jinks
- Jim Cummings as Dick Dastardly, Klunk, The Tasmanian Devil, Cool Cat, Doggie Daddy, Morocco Mole and Captain Caveman
- Maurice LaMarche as Magilla Gorilla, Mr. Peebles, Pepé Le Pew and Yosemite Sam
- Phil LaMarr as Hong Kong Phooey
- Corey Burton as Ranger Smith
- Steven Blum as Yakky Doodle
- Kath Soucie as Lola Bunny, Cindy Bear and Penelope Pitstop
- Grey DeLisle as Tina Russo, Petunia Pig, Daphne Blake, Betty Rubble and Jane Jetson
- Tress MacNeille as Wilma Flintstone and Rosie the Robot Maid
- Russi Taylor as Pebbles Flintstone-Rubble, Chip Rubble and Roxy Rubble
- Danica McKellar and Judy Jetson
- Kate Micucci as Velma Dinkley
- Nancy Cartwright as Stoney Flintstone
The film was released on DVD and Blu-ray with these bonuses:
- Looney Tunes shorts: Rabbit of Seville and Duck Amuck
- Tom and Jerry shorts: The Cat Concerto and The Two Mouseketeers
- Droopy shorts: Millionaire Droopy and One Droopy Knight
- Other features:
- "If I'm not the star of the next project, then no one will be!" - Dick Dastardly.
- "Hey Boo-Boo, let's see if there's some pic-a-nic basket around here" - Yogi Bear.
- "I don't know, Yogi. Ranger Smith would be furious if you try that" - Boo-Boo Bear.
- "I knew I shoulda taken that left turn at Albuquerque" - Bugs Bunny.
- "(seeing Barney eating his cereal) Barney, my Pebbles!" - Fred Flintstone.
- "Okay. They're like our new friends' children... (he sees Scooby a bit afraid) Oh Scoob, calm down. I'm also scared, but it's not very scary" - Shaggy Rogers.
- "No, no" - Scooby-Doo.
- "Not even for a Scooby Snack?" - Velma Dinkley.
- "(seeing Sylvester and Jinks) I tawt I taw two puddy tats. I did, I did taw two puddy tats" - Tweety.
- "This is all your fault, Muttley (Muttley laughs)" - Dick Dastardly.
- "Th-th-th-that's all, folks" - Porky Pig.
- "Yabba-dabba-doo!" - Fred Flintstone.
- "I yabba-dabba-doo too!" - Stony Flintstone.
- "Rooby-rooby-roo! (laughs)" - Scooby-Doo.
- It takes some similarities with The Funtastic World of Hanna-Barbera ride.
- Pebbles and Bamm-Bamm appear in their adult designs used in Hollyrock-A-Bye Baby and A Flintstone Family Christmas. Pearl Slaghoople (Wilma's mother) make a brief cameo with their grandmother in the crowd.
- Stony Flintstone makes his return in this direct-to-video movie, since A Flintstone Family Christmas. Here, he is voiced by Nancy Cartwright.
- The film is dedicated to Joe Alaskey (the voice of several Looney Tunes characters during the 90s and the 2000s) and Janet Waldo (the original voice of Judy Jetson and Penelope Pitstop), who died before the release of the film.