Looney Tunes Presents: The Wizard of Oz is a The New Looney Tunes Show live-action/animated television film, being a retelling of The Wonderful Wizard of Oz. The film stars child actress Lizzy Greene as Dorothy Gale and Jeff Bergman as the voices of Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Sylvester Pussycat and Tweety Bird. It will air on The CW on Easter 2017.
Set in modern times, Dorothy Gale is a young girl from a farm in Kansas City who lives with her Aunt Em and Uncle Henry. One day, a tornado devastates the area, taking her and her pet bird Tweety to the Magical Land of Oz, where she embarks on an adventure with her new friends to find the Wizard and in order for her to return home.
- Lizzy Greene as Dorothy Gale
- TBD as Aunt Em
- TBD as Uncle Henry
- TBD as Miss Gulch
- TBD as (voiced by Bob Bergen) Professor Marvel
- TBD, TBD and TBD (all voiced by Jeff Bergman) as the Farm Hands
- Jeff Bergman as Bugs Bunny/Scarecrow, Daffy Duck/Tin Duck, Sylvester Pussycat/Cowardly Cat and Tweety Bird
- Bob Bergen as Porky Pig/The Wizard of Oz
- Grey DeLisle (credited as Grey Griffin) as Petunia Pig/Glinda
- June Foray as Witch Hazel/The Wicked Witch of the West
- Storyboard Artists:
To see a transcript of this episode, click here.
- This is the third live-action/animated hybrid Looney Tunes film and the only one made for television.
- This is also the second adaption of The Wonderful Wizard of Oz envolving a Warner Bros. Animation franchise. The first being the Tom and Jerry film Tom and Jerry & The Wizard of Oz.
- The film mixes various elements from the original book and various adapations, most notably the 1939 film and The Wiz.