Jack and the Beanstalk is the second segment of the twenty-fifth episode of Season 3 of The New Looney Tunes Show, being an one-shot segment.
Jack and his mother are the picture of poverty. They're starving and can't afford to eat or tend to the farm. Even the family goldfish is literally nothing but bones. Jack decides to sell the cow at the market. He is about to sell it to a butcher, but a wizard convinces him to buy magic beans instead. Frustrated with having traded the cow for the three beans, Jack, beliving the beans are not magic, tosses them away and they land right in a hole. A beanstalk erupts shortly after, and Jack decides to climb it. Jack climbs the beanstalk and encounters a giant, who means to eat Jack. Jack narrowly escapes the Giant's wrath and takes with him a golden goose that lays golden eggs.
- Jack (voiced by Billy West)
- Jack's Mother (voiced by Tara Strong)
- Giant (voiced by Billy West)
- Golden Goose (voiced by Tress MacNeille)
- Cat (vocal effects by Dee Bradley Baker)
- Goldfish (non-speaking)
- Cow (vocal effects by Dee Bradley Baker)
- "I need your help, kid! This giant is driving me crazy! He wants to cook me, but I'm a magic goose!" - Golden Goose.
- "Ha-ha! I like little humans!" - Giant.