Crow Trouble is a 1937 Looney Tunes short directed by Bob Clampett. This short starred Porky Pig and Gabby Goat, and was later remade into what would become the 1941 Popeye short, I'll Never Crow Again.
Gabby has crows in his garden. As Porky approaches Gabby (acting like The Hunchback of Notre Dame), he actually attacks him, tying him up as a scarecrow at the end of the cartoon.
- Porky Pig
- Gabby Goat
- "(While Gabby is laughing at his misfortune) G-g-goats laugh at the funniest th-th-things. I'll scare these crows p-p-p-personally." - Porky Pig.
- "Stop laughing, G-G-Gabby! Before I lose my t-t-t-temper!" - Porky Pig.
- "(After Gabby laughs at him for the last time) T-T-That's it! That's the last straw! That's all I c-c-c-can stands! And I can't st-st-st-stand no more!" - Porky Pig.
- "Okay, boys! The coast is clear!" - Crow.
- "Oh! He's gone starch red! Don't ya dare come near me, ya fat lug! Take your distance! Ack! Don't you touch me! Get away from me, you-! (Porky grabs him and carries him over to turn him into a scarecrow.) AAAH! (tries to break free, but is stuck) Put me down! Eek! Put me down! Let go of me! What's goin' on here?! Let me out of this mess or I'll-!" - Gabby Goat.
- "Well, t-t-that's that." - Porky Pig
- This was Gabby Goat's final appearance in the Looney Tunes series.