At a cartoon convention, the Warners meet John Kricfalusi, the creator of Ren and Stimpy. After he criticizes them with extreme harshness, they seek to make him their "special friend" and annoy the living daylights out of him.
- Yakko, Wakko and Dot Warner (voiced by Rob Paulsen, Jess Harnell and Tress MacNeille, respectively)
- John Kricfalusi (voiced by himself, guest star)
- Writers: Tom Ruegger, Paul Rugg and John Kricfalusi
- Storyboard Artists: J.G. Quintel and Sean Szeles
- Directors: J.G. Quintel
- "Hey! He can't do that to us!" - Yakko Warner.
- "(after getting kicked out) On second thought... Ahhhhhhhhh... maybe he can" - Yakko Warner.
- "I knew that would be better to meet Matt Groening" - Dot Warner.
- "Or Seth MacFarlane" - Wakko Warner.
- "If he wants war, he'll get it" - Yakko Warner.
- This segment plays with Kricfalusi's critism of both Tiny Toon Adventures and Animaniacs.
- Despite that, Kricfalusi served as a guest writer for the episode and voiced himself, possibly meaning that the conflicts between him and Ruegger had been resolved and both "buried the hatchet".
- Besides parodying Kricfalusi's critism, a parody of Ren and Stimpy is also shown with parodies of the main characters, as well as Powdered Toast Man and George Liquor.
- Despite being created by Kricfalusi, the names and designs were modified to avoid copyright issues with Viacom.
- Dot's mention of Matt Groening is a reference to her voice actress portraying several recurring characters on The Simpsons and Futurama, while Wakko's mention of Seth MacFarlane is a reference to his voice actor voicing Tim the Bear in Season 3 of The Cleveland Show.
- This is the first J.G. Quintel-directed Warner Siblings segment.
- The storyboards and animatic had the characters drawn in Quintel's distinctive art style for Regular Show, while the final version had the characters drawn in the usual Looney Tunes/Animaniacs style.
- This was one of the segments to be animated at Tokyo Movie Shinsha (TMS Entertainment).