Baby Runner is the second segment of episode three in The Looney Tunes Peanuts Show, airing in March 23, 2016 on Cartoon Network, and on Boomerang in April 12, 2016.
Charlie Brown is sleeping on the floor flat on his back while his dog leans on his head reading a book. Suddenly, a knock from the door is heard, and when Charlie Brown and Snoopy open the door, they find a sad little roadrunner chick who is too young to run yet and is orphaned. So Charlie Brown and Snoopy agree to take care of the baby Road Runner. Unfortunately, Wile E. Coyote sees the chick from a window and wants to eat him, so Charlie Brown and Snoopy have to stop him.
- Charlie Brown (main role)
- Snoopy (main role)
- Wile E. Coyote (main antagonist)
- Baby Roadrunner
- Charlie Brown: No! You shouldn't eat a poor baby roadrunner, Mr. Coyote! He's an orphan!
- Wile E. Coyote: Aha! I've found myself some lunch!
- Baby Roadrunner: (high-pitched) Beep beep.
- Snoopy: This coyote is serious stupid.
- The baby roadrunner's design is actually Baby Road Runner's design from Baby Looney Tunes.
- However, the roadrunner in this episode wears a diaper while Baby Road Runner from Baby Looney Tunes does not.
- This episode marks Snoopy's first major role.
- Wile E's attempts to get the baby roadrunner are:
- 1: Getting the baby while Charlie Brown and Snoopy aren't looking.
- 2: Switching the baby roadrunner with a decoy and grabbing the real baby.
- 3: Pretending to help in babysitting the baby while actually trying to get it.
- 4: Painting himself invisible to get the baby.
- 5: Disguising himself as a sheep to put the baby to sleep, and getting the sleeping baby.
- Running gag: Charlie Brown scolds Wile E. once he catches him getting the roadrunner chick.
- The baby roadrunner is voiced by Frank Welker, who also voices the adult Road Runner in the show.