In an alternate universe, the evil scientist Dr. RoboSam (Yosemite Sam) has taken over the city of TBD (Acme Acres), leading to a Civil War. As a result, Princess TBD (Babs) has formed a resistance team led by TBD (Buster) to overthrow his tyrannical dictatorship.
- Buster Bunny (as TBD, voiced by Charlie Adler)
- Babs Bunny (as TBD, voiced by Tress MacNeille)
- Yosemite Sam (as Dr. RoboSam, voiced by Maurice LaMarche)
- Babbit and Catstello (as TBD and TBD, voiced by Billy West and Jim Cummings, respectively)
- Plucky Duck (as TBD, voiced by Jeff Bergman)
- Hamton J. Pig (as TBD, voiced by Billy West)
- Shirley the Loon (as TBD, voiced by Gail Matthius)
- Claude Cat (as a mailman, cameo, voiced by Billy West)
- The Narrator (voiced by Jeff Bennett)
- Storyboard Artist:
- "Faster than the Road Runner, stronger than Taz, cute as Speedy Gonzales, here it is, the hero of TBD, TBD! (Buster appears)" - The Narrator.
- "(to the camera) What did you expect: the Easter Bunny? (laughs)" - Buster Bunny.
- "(after being defeated by Buster and Babs) Curses you, Rabbit duo!" - Yosemite Sam.
- "(interrupting) Mail for Mr. Buster and Mrs. Babs Bunny" - Claude Cat.
- "While we're filming?" - Babs Bunny.
- "Well, it's very important and you sould see it quickly (Buster picks up the letter)" - Claude Cat.
- "Hmm, is a letter from the Sega Corporation (reads it). Uh oh, they said that they'll sue us if we finish the production of this segment due to their issues about spoofing Sonic the Hedgehog. (changing to his normal clothes) Better we're not finishing it" - Buster Bunny.
- "(changing to her normal clothes) You believe Nintendo would have the same issue with Mario? (she and Buster wink and the segment ends)" - Babs Bunny.
- This segment serves as a spoof of the Sonic the Hedgehog franchise, mainly the Archie Comics-published comic book series.
- Buster's character is a parody of the title character.
- Babs' character is a parody of both Sally Acorn and Amy Rose.
- Yosemite Sam's character is a parody of Dr. Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik.
- Babbit and Catstello's characters are a parody of Orbot and Cubot.
- Plucky's character is a parody of Knuckles the Echidna.
- Hamton's character is a parody of Miles "Tails" Prower.
- Shirley's character is a parody of Nicole the Holo-Lynx in her artificial intelligence program in the form of Sally's handheld computer unit form.
- However, she's decipted here as a tablet computer.
- The scene where the characters discover that Sega could sue them due to their parody is a reference to Sega's lawsuit against Warner Bros. about the similarities between Sonic the Hedgehog and Warner Bros.' Collin the Speedy Boy.